WELCOME TO MY BLOG

NUR RABIATUL ADAWIYAH BINTI ELIS@ ELIAS

Monday 2 January 2012

POEM WRITING!! I THINK I CAN!!

21.12.2011
My lecturer, miss Zu gave a long time to complete the poem.
More or less in 30 minutes to complete the poem.
After completing the poem, miss Zu install track and move the powder to each 
person. After that if the song had stopped and see who hold
the powder will be reading their own poems.
This game very good at entertaining for me.
The title song that is played is "Just The Way You Are".

I think I can be a good person, I think I can successful in my life, I think I can make anything domain I liked, When I committed, I will successful. When successful I very happy, I can make my parents happy and I can be a good daughter in my family. I hope I can do it but I must try. I hope that I can achieve my dream.This activity is very good. it is because we can challenge our talents to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment