WELCOME TO MY BLOG

NUR RABIATUL ADAWIYAH BINTI ELIS@ ELIAS

Saturday 7 January 2012

ROLE PLAY!!!

5 JANUARY 2012.
Today we were given the task to make role play about 
situation involve in saying goodbye.
We were given the opportunity to choose our partners
to make role play on this day.
I have chosen my partner is Nurizan Naseha for the role play.
We've talked for an hour and a half to make
the dialogues entitled "say goodbye to friend before go to the class".
Ada; Hi Seha! How are you today?
Seha: Hi Ada! I am fine.
Ada: Long time we did not meet after this semester. So, what do you 
do during the semester break?
Seha: Well, I just got back from Langkawi.
Ada: You mean Pulau Langkawi. Wow! I have heard it is beautiful.
Seha: Yes. it is. It is a sight for sore eyes. What have you been doing?
Ada: Well, I have been under the weather.
Seha: Oh dear, that is too bad. Was it the flu?
Ada: Yes, it is. Oh no! I forgot that I have class. I must go now. Okay see 
you later.
Seha: Hi Ada! Take care. See you soon. Goodbye and have a nice day.
Ada: Okay, goodbye. Assalamualaikum.
Seha: waalaikumsalam.


Farah have got it guess what we have present the situation that involve in saying goodbye.
She got 10 sen from miss zu. It so nice to me and Seha because we
have success to complete the task. I and Seha very statistied what have we present today.

No comments:

Post a Comment