WELCOME TO MY BLOG

NUR RABIATUL ADAWIYAH BINTI ELIS@ ELIAS

Sunday 4 March 2012

FEED BACK !!!

 4-3-2012


Firstly, I nur rabiatul adawiyah Elias would like to thank my lecturer,  miss  Zuraidah binti Sumery as guides and more teaching and guidance to me when I was in a class JIM1101A. miss a very effective way of learning to me and I understand and happy to be in class miss. I want to apologize if I have coarse language and have to miss mad at me. excuse me and pray for my success when I was in this uitm.At first, thanks to miss Zuraidah because a lot of hassle patient withus and willing to teach us even in any way to increase our knowledge, ..We also want to apologize if we all make one to miss, and always  miss moody ..
we do not intentionally want to do so to miss, ..we knew we were wrong, ..
not our disrespect with you, but we sometimes miss the smallest heart for your student always says slow, stupid, annoying and etc. Not the conversation that a prayer, pray for your student miss it like that to?
We also want to apologize for talking sometimes miss back on ..
we apologize miss Zuraidah, ..




 At first I was in class I think BEL120 enjoy because you are happenning and I had started to love miss, .. but eventually, we miss always angry, and made ​​us feel angryneed to miss us up like that and pray for things that are not student good, ..
Miss, I am so sorry, .. but when already at the end of class. I always expect and hope that miss was not angry with us, we fear when miss angry, .. actually, we love you miss, ..
we always ask ourselves, is it so bad to us to miss our anger, ..
miss, we hope, we are the last students who miss a huff when the class ..
we are pleased to learn with you .. more knowledge we get from miss .. THANKS A LOT MISS ZURAIDAH !!  :p




No comments:

Post a Comment